More Thoughts on Closed vs Open Edging

Just a few more thoughts on closed edging vs open edging. This is a little diversion you may find interesting.

Closed edging is when you clamp down to avoid cumming. Open edging is when you leave the gates open, but don't push yourself far enough to spill. See my earlier discussion for details.

Try this:

Now and then when you need to piss, hold off a little longer. Become aware of the muscles that contain it. Enjoy the male pressure. Then sit on the toilet to piss, so you can be relaxed. This is like the state of closed edging.

Here's a way to approximate the sensation of open edging. After you have pissed, you will feel the muscle clamp back down to seal things off. After this happens, deliberately relax the muscle again, as if you are allowing yourself to piss again, even though you are empty.

I love this feeling. Your cock will feel all wet inside. Don't know how else to describe it, but you will enjoy it. I'll bet some of you will start sitting down to piss.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you think this is gross, but I recently started pissing into the bathtub for much the same reason. I love to stand there and feel that muscle completely relax and just let it flow, no worries about aiming or splashing. I will stand there after I've emptied and simply enjoy that open feeling. It's easy enough to rinse up when I take a shower.

    I haven't yet tried the technique you describe with full on edging, but you bet I will. I was sitting here soft bating while reading your earlier post on the subject and took time to sense in my penis exactly what you meant. Thanks for the great advice.

    ReplyDelete