Welcome


Latest update added: February 26, 2024

Two items of news:

First, I have just complete writing a book based on this blog, titled Extreme Edging:  Riding the Brink of Male Orgasm.  I've taken the material from this blog, resequenced it and expanded each of the chapters with additional information.  Then I've added new chapters on topics not found here in the blog.  It is available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle ebook formats.  

Click the cover photo to access the Kindle ebook on Amazon.


https://amazon.com/author/showjoe

Second, for the first time in a l-o-n-g time I have added a new post to this blog.  It is a chapter from the book that summarizes a lot of what is presented here, called "What Works For Me."  Because I try to keep the blog posts presented in a logical sequence to read from top to bottom, I have added the new entry toward the very end.  If you have already read the blog in the past and this is a return visit, I do appreciate your continued interest - you can access the new entry directly by clicking:


_________________________________


This site is a series of essays (ramblings) on the topic of protracted cock edging and extended cum denial, and may be of interest to others looking to intensify their experience with cock.  I only post updates if I have something to say.

I manipulate the date stamps of these posts to force newer entries to the bottom of the page, so the reader doesn't face the awkward backward reading that most blogs require.  There is also a sequential index in the right column.

Note to would-be spammers:  Comments here are moderated, so don't waste your time or mine posting ads for your websites or other personal agenda.  And because comments are moderated, they can take a while to post if I am away from the computer for a few days - please don't keep reposting the same comment again and again in a frenzy of impatience.

Show Joe



_________________________________



Tags:
#nocum
#ejaculation
#denial
#edge
#edging


9 comments:

  1. I've read all your posting and it was very helpful to me in early stages of edging. I've been edging since Monday. Every chance I get I either edge at my desk, rest room, car, etc. I want to experience what you describe and am willing to go without cumming for as long as I can.
    I do enjoy someone edging me and having control of my dick. It's very exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for these essays. I have been looking for a way to avoid the terrible let down after orgasm for years. I have tried the path of celibacy and just recently have started exploring edging.

    I especially enjoyed 15 Cum-centric Partner-centric Enculturation. I've always assumed that it would be extremely difficult to control the orgasm reflex, probably because of this cultural programming that you mention. But once I've actually tried it for myself, I've found it's imminently do-able.

    So far, anyway. Only on day 4 right now! Very much looking forward to seeing how intense it can get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My b.f has told me that I MUST NEVER CUM. He says that this makes me very horny , compliant and hard. He is right of course, I am as horny as hell. When we get home from work he strips me teases me and edges. He is perfect at it.
    Mikehock1@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first started with serious Cock control when I was unfortunately unhappily married. She denied me sex for what became over two years before our divorce.

    So, as they say, I took matters into my own hands and experimented with many things. Sometimes, I would masturbate for hours until I ejaculated, staying hard the entire time. My record was having a full erection for 5 hours.

    I also enjoyed timed ejaculation, whereby I masturbate for an extended period, and then only give my Cock 10-15 seconds to cum or else it losing the privilege.

    For one time period (though it's the reverse of orgasm denial -- it is still control) I ejaculated everyday for 185 straight days -- always eating my cum. I'm sorry if that bothers any of your readers, but that was part of my "game". Again, it was all about ME controlling the situation.

    This is not what I do anymore, but it allowed me to experiment with orgasm control, edging, etc.

    I like when my current girlfriend denies me an orgasm, but it's nothing like the extended hours and days of not cumming. I am hoping soon to purchase a cock cage.

    Thanks for this blog -- it's great to have an open discussion of these kinds of topics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for this amazing and very rewarding post about edging. I have read all of your posts and I never get tired of reading them. My cock is standing tall right now and I am ready for a very, very long uncumned session this morning. I am so excited from reading these posts that my cock is actually throbbing in anticipation even though I have not yet wrapped my hand around him. He is throbbing just from reading about this, Thanks again for this tremendously exciting and stimulating blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m not sure you are very interested in hearing from married people, but I wanted to say that when I was single and I my 20s I got into edging and denial. There was a certain high or thrill from it, but I trailed off when I got married. We have a good marriage and can discuss almost anything, and when my wife and I were on the verge of having an empty nest I brought the subject up. She didn’t quite understand it. Why would a man want to be denied or deny himself? But she was open to it and sort of worked into our intimacy. This isn’t a Yes Dear marriage like you read about although the whole orgasm denial play can get pretty intense. And I still pleasure my wife. It can be a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love edgeing and hate myself if i cum i need someone to set up an edgeing schedule and mak me do it thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the book! I've enjoyed this site quite a bit and glad you're back at it!
    CK

    ReplyDelete