No-Touch Denial


I want to address here a form of denial with which I am only marginally familiar. I pretend no particular expertise on the subject, beyond my own experiments.

Everything I have written here has involved extended masturbation without ejaculation. But I regularly communicate with men who wear cock cages - cum denial resulting from cock denial. Denial of ejaculation by means of temporary celibacy. A cock cage consists of a hinged ring (like a handcuff) that is secured around the base of the cock and balls, snuggly enough that the bulk of cock and balls prevents it from slipping off. The soft cock is inserted into a sheath that is then attached to the base ring. This sheath is only large enough to accommodate the flaccid cock, pointed downward, but not large enough to allow an erection. These devices can accept a small padlock to prevent removal, and these men sometimes have someone acting as keyholder controlling the duration of confinement.

The keyholder may be a sexual partner who continues to enjoy sexual satisfaction while their caged counterpart is forbidden even an erection, the caged man often required to service his partner sexually. The dominant/submissive dynamic can be quite powerful. Other caged men I interact with have no one physically preventing release, but use the device nonetheless as they find the celibacy erotic.



A while back in one of the online groups I follow, someone posted about wearing an athletic cup, which inspired me to go out and get one of my own. I now own three. I go through phases with them, but occasionally put one on when I am not actively masturbating. It is an emblem of my control over self and of my cock's servitude, like putting an instrument or toy back in its case when not in use. It is strangely satisfying to wear.

I have cups in child, youth and adult sizes, which I interchange. The smallest fits over my balls and requires my cock to be forced downward. Any erection is thwarted, pressing against my balls. The youth size allows for some expansion, but still prevents a full erection. I wear the adult size the least.

Besides controlling erections, the cup has the added effect of disallowing me to touch my cock. When I reach down I encounter that hard, unforgiving cup.

I have found that my cups are more comfortable with tighter underwear, rather than looser, as it holds the cup more snugly against the body. What seems to work best for me is stretchy elastic/Lycra underwear, which gently pulls the cup against my body without the constriction and discomfort of feeling that my underwear is too tight.

Wearing a cup makes me glaringly aware of my cock at all times. In normal attire, it is easy to get involved or distracted and temporarily forget the presence of your cock. The cup causes me to maintain a near-constant awareness of my maleness. Far from being emasculating, I find it makes me more male, because my maleness never leaves my consciousness. The cup will not make you less of a man, and I assume those who wear cages experience something similar.

I have also found that wearing an athletic cup is a way of communing with all the athletes and laborers over time who have encased their maleness in a cup. At any given moment around the world, there will be hundreds of professional, amateur and scholastic athletes of all ages whose cocks are cradled inside a cup. Wearing one myself places me in communion with them.

On occasion, instead of an athletic cup, I will substitute a condiment cup, a small bowl intended for serving salad dressing on the side (usually found in the gadget aisle of a housewares department). Available in more than one size/depth, most have a thick rim that will not cut into the skin when placed under tight underwear. With my cock soft, I place the cup over his cockhead and press the bowl down to his base, as if "telescoping" him. Tight underwear holds the bowl in place. This leaves the balls exposed and prevents erection.

Another form of no-touch denial I have used and sometimes find satisfying does not involve the use of an athletic cup. Instead, I will watch web cams and engage in sexual chat, fully naked but deliberately not touching or stroking myself. This can be highly erotic, watching other men work their maleness while mine must remain a helpless observer. The sexual energy builds, and the awareness of that energy is powerful.

The point of this discussion (and perhaps this entire blog) is that once we extricate ourselves from the mindset that we MUST cum, it opens our range of possible experience and allows our masculinity to radiate its primal energy at a level unavailable to men who feel compelled to truncate that energy as soon as it arises by ejaculating.

No comments:

Post a Comment