Why?

Why indeed.  Why would any red-blooded male want to avoid orgasm and ejaculation?  This blog covers two related but separate topics:  "Extreme Edging" and "Cum Denial."  A quick look at each:

Edging:

Edging is the business of working the cock to the threshold of ejaculation, then instead of dumping over the cliff and zipping up your pants, you suspend yourself at that "almost" point so you can continue in this state.  Quite simply, the point is to make the sensations last longer.  Given the choice between five minutes of pleasure or two hours of pleasure, it becomes a no-brain choice.  The actual and eventual ejaculation can wait while you ride the edge and have a good time.

Extended Cum Denial:

Why would anybody want to do this?  Most men I talk to seem to grasp the rationale for postponing ejaculation to extend the duration of pleasure.  But to deliberately end a session without ejaculation?  What the fuck?  This is the question I field most often.

When I first happened upon the concept of extended cum denial, I was skeptical at the least.  It struck me as something a monk would practice in a monastery, like a vow of poverty, a self-flagellating vow of chastity.  An austerity.  Something to do with purity.  The word "denial" held no appeal, unless one is embarked on some kind of sacrificial path.

Make no mistake, I am a totally obsessed, addicted cock freak.  This has nothing to do with austerity or purity, and everything to do with intensity.  This is not hands-off chastity, but fully hands-on active masturbation.  When you actively masturbate but deny the cock its expected release, the sexual tension grows, the intensity of sensation increases.  Between cock sessions, you are energized and sexually aware.  Rather than denying the cock, we intensify the cock.  That, boys, is worth the price of admission.

An online friend wrote, on the occasion of having passed 150 days without ejaculation, "It has been an INCREDIBLE experience no man should go without - at least once!"  Mind you, this was 150 days of active masturbation, not 150 days of drought.  Those of us who practice cum denial do it for a reason, and believe me the reason is lustful, horny, and intensely sexual.

14 comments:

  1. cool to hear that there are other people exploring beyond the expectations of masturbation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PLease tell me how I can remain 150 days permanently naked;/ the masturbation part would be the easiest

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like Tantric sex; where only orgasms are allowed and expected, but not the great ejaculation. I believe the ancient Tantric masters thought that regular ejaculation made them lose whatever cosmic power they needed to be in control.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm a female and I've gone orgasams am denied 175 days

    ReplyDelete
  5. The crazy intoxication of constantly increasing sexual tension and non-stop sexual arousal makes the edge/deny routine my only masturbation method any more. I can't claim any really long intervals like some other commenters but fully understand their motivation. Bate On!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am starting today! This sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gozar é bom demais...
    15 dias é tempo pra caralho!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Editor's Note: (See comment above from Ro Fers.)
    Per Google Translator (clumsy at best, but you get the essence)

    Enjoy is too good...
    15 days is fucking time!

    - Show Joe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool blog bro. I am a dedicated mindful masturbator and am glad to see you are as well and spreading the news. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am addicted to displaying my cock and balls. I want my cock hard, engorged,smooth shaven, when exposing. I edge to keep the great looking cock, looking great, sometimes for hours. I take photos to share. I also enjoy pumping my cock and balls. My balls are huge and hang low. I love how they hang and have now experienced the pleasure of pumping them. Stretching them out tight makes them start to ache so nice. I love to edge and when I do cum, I save the load for later use.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Come visit me. I'll keep you naked for 180days, and I will edge you my self.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I used to categorize my masturbation practice as cumdenial, but since I leak extensively, I’m not denying cum but an orgasm. I’m actually an orgasm denialist.

    ReplyDelete