Stop-Start Re-evaluated

The cock is an incredible instrument.  It continually amazes me that after decades of masturbation, there is always more to learn, more to discover.  To the practitioner of extreme edging, each session is not merely one more masturbation (as is the case for so many men), but a new adventure in discovery.

In an early post here, I discussed the typical edging practice of "Stop-Start," how most edgers build up to a critical point, then stop and let the sensations subside until it is safe to resume.  The cycle is repeated over and over, a series of rise and fall cycles.  I described that I tended not to use that technique, as it amounts to repeatedly requiring that the level of pleasure subside in order not to push oneself over the edge.

I have lately been experimenting with the technique to positive effect.  I masturbate myself until I feel the juices moving deep inside me, the beginnings of the orgasm I intend to prevent.  Now, when I interrupt the stimulation, it does not amount to an interruption in pleasure, the previous decrease in pleasure.  Instead, when I momentarily pause stimulation, I can still feel things moving around inside, can still feel the rippling of the sex muscles, the neurological reflexes on the verge of orgasm.  Like tossing a pebble into the water, I feel the aftereffects rippling outward.  I can resume stimulation fairly soon, but the interim is exotic pleasure, rather than waiting for the pleasure to abate.

This is an important distinction:  experiencing the delicate sensations during the "stop" cycle, as opposed to merely waiting for things to die down.

Warning:  There is an increased risk of an unintended spill when using this technique, as the sexual systems never fully withdraw from the verge of orgasm.  You have to be fully committed to the intent not to ejaculate, or you're likely to lose it. 

Working with this technique had the unexpected result of taking me into a new level of experience, described in the next post here:  "Neuro Training."

No comments:

Post a Comment