Who Controls Who?

The majority of men are unable to stroke their cocks for any length of time without cumming.  They express a certain amazement toward edgers who can prolong the pleasure for hours, holding back at will.  Their cocks run the show and they soon reach a point of no return, climax and the good times are over.

When we first learned to masturbate, most of us had to do so in secret, and the fear of being caught led us to get done with it quickly.  With a child's lack of impulse control, we let our cocks take us on a wild, out of control ride.  Premature ejaculation is something we taught ourselves in junior high school.

It is apparent that the cock is controlling the man, and not the other way around.  In order to edge your cock for an extended session, you have to reverse this balance of power.  You do not ask your cock's permission to do so.

Here is what works for me.  The concept may seem a bit strange, but most edgers I have talked to think this way.

Most edgers think of their cock as a being separate from themselves.  A being that they take ownership of, like a slave under their control and at their mercy.  We refer to him in the third person, this separate being that is ours to use.  Some of us even give him a name to further promote the separation.

You take him in hand and at the outset sentence him to a long session.  He demands to cum.  You do not accept demands.  He begs to cum, but you refuse the request.  You interrupt the stroking, he insists you resume, but you ignore his ultimatum.  He is your possession.  He eventually learns to accept this servitude.

I will stroke for hours then stop without cumming, putting him to bed hungry, asserting my control over him.  (The next session is just that much more intense.)  If that seems incomprehensible, you may want to reassess just who is controlling who.  If you can't imagine NOT cumming, it is probably because your cock would never allow it, which is exactly my point.

When your cock is a separate being, subject to your control, receiving only the sensations that you allow, it opens unlimited possibilities for intense and prolonged pleasure sessions.

8 comments:

  1. That is so true for once someone is on the same wavelenght as me when it comes to masterbation when I cum i'm finished so i don't sometimes i get so close i can feel the cum at the base of my cock and a minute later it oozes out a bit damn did you get in my head and read my mind lol fantastic i wish you lived closer we could masterbate toogether for hours.

    Later

    " marcus465919 " thats my handle on Yahoo I have you on my friends list i cam catch you there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, I'm deeply impressed with your solid and deep relationship with your Cock. It's exhilarating to read the words of a man who has engaged in a relationship with his Cock to the profound extent that you have.

    While my thinking on edging comes at it from a different direction, I'm thrilled to have found you and your writings (and your beautiful and powerful Cock). Thank you for sharing all of this. Very important and meaningful.

    Phill (moderator of the blog Total Cock Worship)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had unplanned squirt yesterday (was edging through day 5), so I'm reviewing the basics.

    My PENIS is mine to control. Throbbing, flaring, and drooling are acceptable. Squirting is not.

    At some level, I know I let it squirt yesterday (froze it, and was thinking about how to catch it for several minutes before it came) and that must be the focus for personal improvement.

    My PENIS is mine to control. Throbbing, flaring, and drooling are acceptable. Squirting is not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree Joe with everything you have said!
    JC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe... i was amazed to read your blog. I was but still flirt with the man you described that is controlled by his own penis. I was totally controlled by my penis until I met Doug almost two years ago. Through our online conversations, he managed to convince me that a real man was in control of his own cock and that until I was a real man, I could not refer to my member as anything other than a penis. I allowed (he managed to take control) him to gain control over me and my orgasms and taught me a great deal of penis control and restraint. Much like an alcholic, I am and always will be a chronic masturbater and I have my moments where I lose control to my own penis. But, I have made some major advances toward being a real man. timy
    timybe@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I edged for first time about 20 years ago. I toyed with my cock til I was about to cum then stopped and let it shrink to small. I then toyed again to the edge. The longer I went the shorter the time to the edge became. At the end I only had to touch the shrunken cock to be at the edge. I had mastered masturbation. I finally came a huge load from a shrunken not erect penis. I was truly pleased and totally surprised by my new knowledge.

      Delete
  6. I can edge for several days, edging for several hours each day. It's very enjoyable, as once you cum you've lost the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many years ago I discovered the joy of giving the power to Cock. Cock is in control. Cock demands attention and I have given control to him. I am a cock addicted exhibitionist. Cock demands an audience. This is often a tough ask. Hotel window shows and outdoor semi public venues work best for long edging sessions. I band the base of my cock and balls to prevent cumming and keep Cock totally engorged. The pleasure I receive from my hard throbbing cock is a rush like no other. Sometimes I am rewarded with small squirts which escape, just little pressure relief shots while still maintaining the hard edge, riding the wave of pleasure. Giving power to Cock has been so rewarding, but also demanding as the desire to please Cock is never ending. I am stroking now. I am always totally naked and shave my cock, balls and ass for best exposure. I have gone days and even weeks without full release, just riding the wave of pleasure cock provides. I love sites dedicated to Cock.

    ReplyDelete